PALLADIUM – unique noble metal, “catalyst for human life”
Potential Health Benefits of Palladium:
Considered as powerful Free Radical Neutralizer [ Free Radicals are what cause the human body to decay, breakdown and susceptible to viral and bacterial infections].
Palladium has high bio-compatibility and used currently as part of medical tools and devices.
Its name came from Greek Palladia– goddess that protected city of Troy as powerful talisman.
Suggested that in general, any person, who uses Palladium as metal, becomes stronger, protected from all life troubles.
Palladium doesn’t cause any allergy & had been, known similar to Platinum, as potential anti-carcinogenic element.
- Has been reported to assist in nerve synaptic processes
- May help to assist in strengthening the immune system
- Reported to be utilized in the treatment of prostate and breast cancer
- Reported to stabilize mental and emotional issues
- Maybe a powerful anti-oxidant, as it helps in the neutralization of radical O-ions
- Maybe good for eye, vision restoration and regeneration of cellular structures that are, duty specific (cones and rods for the eyes, the taste buds of the tongue and other things that have to do with sensory attributes of the human body)
- May contribute to the enhanced brain function, especially when combined with Platinum
- May help the glands in the correct excretion of hormones while maintaining the correct balance
- Reported to “fire up the body” to prepare it for higher levels of energy, such as from the sun, air, and water.
NOTE: To check, if you allergic to any noble metal, please, rub few drops of colloid onto your skin (wrist of left hand. Redness, itching, or irritation show your body negative reaction- indication do not use this specific metal.)
…“Palladium can be used extensively in healing and in the facilitation of total wellness. It furthers one’s affinity with the outer ether’s, providing for a joining of efforts or interests between the self and the infinite energies available. Continual use of Palladium provides for a permanent synthesis of energies, bringing an essential oneness to the awareness and the actualization of individual creativity.”
…Palladium “assists one to cease & desist in those activities, which are remaining from outdated conditioning, providing impetus to advancement in the transformation of one’s life into the vision of the new & conscious humanity. It further assists in providing augmentation to the social skills necessary for both interaction and associations which supplement one’s growth.”
“Palladium represents Athena, the goddess of wisdom, the arts, enterprise, and prudent disputes. It provides the energies to further pursuit in these areas and to inspire triumph. It was said to have been used as one of the materials comprising a statue, which ensured the safety of Troy, providing for protection from dis-ease and assisting in the retrieval of hidden knowledge.”