SeaBuckthorn is an amazing health-support plant,which has been studied at length by numerous organizations.It has been used by humans for centuries.Our expertise in the production of SeaBuckthorn Oil exceeds 30 years and originates from Kazakhstan,where Seabuckthorn plants grow naturally, likewise wild apples.
SeaBuckthorn (SB)- is the only plant on Earth that contains 4 OMEGA’s- Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-7 and Omega-9! SeaBuckthorn contains more than 67 natural health-support ingredients,which are beneficial for skincare, mucus membranes and other systems and human organs. All plant is used by humans- the bark, leaves and roots .
Sea Buckthorn berry Oil
“Natural storage of Vitamins,Minerals and Nutrients”
SeaBuckthorn (Hippophae R.) plants are growing naturally in Russia, Kazakhstan, Kirghistan, China, Mongolia, India, and Tibet. Less SeaBuckthorn plants are growing in Europe, USA and Canada. Most scientists believe, that it originates from the Himalayan Mountains. In India, it is an important part of traditional medicinal plant in Ayurveda. It is widely prescribed as essential health support medicine in the Russian and Chinese medicine. Essential research-development done in Germany, including hybridization of plant.
…. Sibu Yidian – the classic Tibetan medical book written in the eighth century AD highlights the ability of SeaBuckthorn “to tonify Yin and strengthen Yang.”
In Mongolia, Chenghiz Khan and his armies drank the juice of the SeaBuckthorn berry to increase stamina and heal wounds.
SeaBuckthorn berries have no match in the plant kingdom for their content of the whole group of Vitamin A (B-carotene and other carotenoids), Vitamins – B 1,2,3,6,9,12, C, D, E, F, K, P, PP, H, essential unsaturated fatty acids, Serotonin, Mucopen & more than 18 minerals.
Uniqueness of such outstanding natural formula is in total over 67 health-support ingredients, including four OMEGAS- Omega- 3,6,7 and Omega-9!
The only other plant containing OMEGA-7 is Macadamia nuts (with much smaller concentration).
SeaBuckthorn berries’ healing ingredients as antioxidants are effective against inflammatory disorders, cancer or other diseases.
It has amazingly high vitamin C content— from 360 to 2500 mg / 100 grams’ berry, about 12 times greater than in Oranges.
SeaBuckthorn plant contains even more ingredients that play positive roles in healthcare and well-being.
SeaBuckthorn berries of few varieties (more than 67), when it is ripe, may contain more than 4 % of organic acids- mainly maleic and succinic acids and rich in proteins. A total of 18 fatty amino acids had been found in SB fruit and oil, more than 24 elements vital for health. In overall, content of oil in berries and seeds together may vary from 2 up to 18%.
SeaBuckthorn is used over centuries to relieve cough, aid digestion, invigorate blood circulation and alleviate pain. In Mongolia, extracts of Seabuckthorn branches and leaves have been traditionally used to treat gastrointestinal distress in humans and animals & improve stamina & energy balance. Topical compression of oil used for rheumatoid arthritis. Bark and leaves are used for treating diarrhea and gastrointestinal and dermatological disorders. For its hemostatic and anti-inﬂammatory effects, berry is added to medical formulations for pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiac, blood and metabolic disorders in Indian, Chinese and Tibetan medicines. SeaBuckthorn berry components have anti-carcinogenic activity. Flavonoids and Cumarins increase the elasticity of blood vessels, reduce formation of blood thrombus, and promote removal of toxins from the body; Vitamin C strengthens heart muscle, reduces cold-related diseases. SeaBuckthorn Oil is perfect mean to reduce metabolism in skin, water balance and its nutrition. SeaBuckthorn Oil is prescribed for liver, gall bladder healing, hypertonia, and blood imbalance. Serotonin possess anti-inflammatory effect and improves neurons coordination.
SeaBuckthorn berry Oil has being widely used to fight against:
- Mouth ulcers (also called aphthae, or canker sores)
- Cardiovascular diseases, prevention of infarct and stroke
- Skin various nature burns, eczema, itching dermatitis scalds, (after direct fire, sun and radiation exposure)
- Frostbites, wrinkles, dry and damaged skin.
- Skin & hair conditioning, nourishing (dry, fatty, burns, wounds, dermatitis, cancer)
- Anus chap splits (anus cracks), internal hemorrhoids, piles
- Sore throat and strep throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis
- Pulpits, paradontitis, bad smell
- Liver diseases and post-operation recovery (great support of liver walls and mucus)
- Cervix of the uterus erosion,
- Esophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus) and Barrett’s esophagus
- Acid re-flux (GERD); High antiflogistic effect(re solvent)
- Treatment-resistant peptic, duodenal ulcer, chronic erosive gastritis
- Ulcerate colitis (inflammation and ulceration of colon mucous)
- Crohn’s disease, Diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Eyes pain, “moon eye”, dryness (anesthetic); Nose -Anthritis
- Keratosis, trachoma, eyelid injuries and conjunctivitis.
- Anti-aging, immune system strengthening
In the recent years (Finland) additionally shown that SBB plant is powerful natural scavenger of free radicals, due to high concentrations of vitamins C, E, Beta-Carotene.
*** Importance of key ingredients of SeaBuckthorn Oil:
- Vitamin A- Reduces night vision damage, promotes forming of light-sensitive pigment Rhodopsin,
- Improves immune system against infections,
- Provides unity of surface skin cells that form skin & mucus membranes
- Promotes bone growth and maintains healthiness of skin, hair, tooth and gums;
- Produces anti-carcinogenic action, helpful against allergy;
- Improves attention and cognitive functions;
- Helpful at healing carbuncles, furuncles, anthrax.
- Promotes digestion of Zinc. Zn from other side, promotes absorption of Vitamin A.
Vitamin E– a fat-soluble vitamin, protects vitamin A and essential fatty acids from oxidation in the body cells and prevents breakdown of body tissues
In SeaBuckthorn oil, vitamin E presented in its most active, maximum potency form called d-alpha-tocopherol, whereas a vast majority of vitamin E capsules sold as dietary supplements, contain synthetic forms of tocopherol (primarily dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate), which are at best only half as potent as natural vitamin E.
Vitamin E is capable of synergistically enhancing the action of other biologically active substances. Being an excellent antioxidant, it slows down lipid peroxidation, prevents accumulation of toxins, plays an important role in the biosynthesis of proteins, and provides detoxifying effect. Together with vitamin A, it strengthens the immune system and is believed to be an important factor in the prevention of atherosclerosis and acts as anti-aging agent.
Vitamin E accelerates regeneration of cells and improves fertility function;
Widely presented in SBB oil vitamins, fistrogens, carotenoids, phospholipids improve the hormonal background, & thus- successfully applied for colpit, uterus cervix erosion, climax, prostate.
Oil is widely used for rheumatism, gout, atherosclerosis, disorders of vegetative nervous system.
SeaBuckthorn oil heals various mucous membranes diseases-throat, nose, eyes, stomach, Castro-intestinal system.
Vitamin F– has anti sclerotic action;
Joint usage of C & P improves the blood vessels walls elasticity.
Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone is the most active form of fat-soluble vitamin K, playing a vital role in regulating blood coagulation and ATF synthesis. It is also involved in bone formation and repair. It assists in converting glucose in the intestinal system to glycogen, which can then be stored in the liver. Vitamin K may also decrease the incidence and severity of osteoporosis and reduce bone loss.
Beta-sitosterol -is one of a group of organic compounds found in plants that, alone and in combination with similar plant sterols, reduces blood levels of cholesterol.
The reduction of cholesterol levels appears to be because beta-sitosterol blocks the absorption of cholesterol. It has also been effective in reducing symptoms of benign pro static hyperplasia. In addition, beta-sitosterol has been found to inhibit cancer cells in -vitro.
SeaBuckthorn Berry oil is rich with fatty acids. It contains from 35 to 40 percent of a 16-carbon monounsaturated fatty acid called Palmit-oleic acid, also known as Omega-7. Palmitoleic acid has an antiviral, antibacterial, and healing effects in humans. It is also similar to lipids naturally occurring in skin sebum, & is thought, to provide healing and anti-aging impacts for problem skin. SeaBuckthorn oil successfully used to treat widespread skin problems, minimize stretch marks. It is recommended for skin cancer treatment, post-radiation treatment. And more health-improving benefits comes from SeaBuckthorn products.
Currently, SeaBuckthorn Oil used widely by the cosmetic industry in many countries globally. It is perfectly compatible to other natural products. SeaBuckthorn oil is very rich (1-2 percent) in phospholipids (primarily lecithin & cephaelin), which are an important part of brain tissue and cell membranes, and are believed to positively affect cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. Phospholipids are essential for cell processes, & are the most important membrane- building compounds that occur in human, animal and plant cells.
The outstanding health-promoting properties of SeaBuckthorn plant have earned it a well-deserved reputation of a powerful natural healer, both in Asia & Europe. There are presently over 200 therapeutic and nutritional products made from SeaBuckthorn worldwide.
Suggested usage of SBB Oil – basic & simple
- Multiple cosmetic applications – just add 5-10 ml of oil to any of your creams, lotions to enrich with valuable ingredients, skin rejuvenation and accelerated healing properties.
- Skin treatment- Apply Oil liberally& massage into skin. Allow time to absorb into skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Any types of skin burns – to rub gently some oil (3-5 drops) into skin and leave it for a while (use any dark color clothes as it could leave orange stains); Skin cancer-rub generously 3-4 times a day, make application for the whole day, when it is possible to.
- Acne and clogged pores: Apply 3 -5 drops and rub gently onto skin.
- Cervix of the uterus erosion (or – anus chap split) – wet cotton tampon in SBBO oil and insert it inside, slightly rub, leave for 15- 20 minutes, remove tampon, do not wash (*If time allows- 1 hour or whole night is better), repeat this procedure within 2-5 days on a daily base. Oil doesn’t need to be diluted. It is good to take it orally also, to accelerate recovery.
- Various throat illnesses – put in the mouth 1 tea spoon of oil and “wash” mouth (as normally you would clean mouth after toothpaste with water) for about 3-5 minutes. Do not swallow traces –spill it out.
- Nasal infections, eyes redness- drop 1-2 drops of oil into each eye, nose and slightly massage (nose only) for 1-2 minutes. Do not wash.
- Internal applications- for average [ weight] person- to drink one-two tea spoons of oil ,30-60 minutes before taking food. Pain in stomach or liver- drink when pain appears one tea spoon immediately.
- To deal with mucous membranes- stomach, intestine, liver- drink within 2-3 weeks by 1-2 tea spoons of SBBO each day twice-before food- morning and night time. With progressed chronic illness- use oil 3 times a day.
- SeaBuckthorn Oil is widely used directly to number of skin disorders.It is also included in our face and body creams,lotions, salves and balms.
SEA BUCKTHORN: SKIN CONDITIONS APPLICATIONS
- Skin cells regeneration,heals without scarring
- Anti-bacterial,antiseptic,natural analgetic,vital skin nutrient
- UV-sunburns,direct fire or chemical burns and damage,scalds,radioactive irradiation
- Eczema, severe dry,cracked skin, rosacea,few types of dermatitis
- Athletes’ foots treatment,tattoo aftercare,scars, diapers rash
- Applicable for youngsters, pregnant women,not advised for only persons with high photo-sensibility
- Scalp and hair conditioning
- Anti-inflammatory activity,acceleration of tissue regeneration.
Gescina team developed skincare products containing colloidal minerals, other natural ingredients that extend spectra of healing activity.